Gen Z And SNLs Shift To The Right | Will Cain Show
Will Cain is joined by comedian Cody Tucker to have a history-off on who best knows the quirks of history. Plus, 2024 Trump Campaign Advisor, Alex Bruesewitz breaks down the new trends as Gen Z and pop culture moves to the Right.
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Former “Saturday Night Live” cast member Devon Walker claimed on Monday the show was sometimes “toxic as hell” in his farewell letter on Instagram.
Walker announced that he was leaving the long-running NBC sketch comedy show with an Instagram post captioned, “me and baby broke up,” alongside a photo of himself backstage on the show.
In another photo, he shared a note titled, “wait…did he quit or did he get fired,” detailing his thoughts on leaving the show without offering a clear answer.
“To me, jobs in this industry feel like a bunch of little marriages,” Walker wrote. “Some of ’em last for a long time if we’re lucky, but most of them are fleeting. Permanent until they’re not. That’s the deal. You know what it is…when you sign up.”
SNL SAYS TRUMP’S BEEN IN OFFICE ‘100 YEARS’ WHILE MOCKING PAPAL AMBITIONS AND EXECUTIVE ORDER FRENZY
Comedian and actor Devon Walker announced on Instagram that he would be leaving “Saturday Night Live” after three seasons. (Gilbert Carrasquillo/GC Images via Getty Images)
Walker continued, saying that while the show was “really cool,” it was also toxic with a level of “dysfunction.”
“Me and the show did three years together, and sometimes it was really cool. Sometimes it was toxic as hell. But…we made the most of what it was, even amidst all of the dysfunction. We made a f—ed up lil family,” he wrote.
“Anyway, I’m bout to go to Japan. When I get back I’m tryna be in a prestige drama. Ideally something with Julianne Moore. Hope y’all staying hydrated and getting some money today,” he added.
Fox News Digital reached out to representatives for NBC and “Saturday Night Live” for comment.
LORNE MICHAELS SAYS FALLON, MEYERS ARE SAFE AT NBC FOLLOWING COLBERT CANCELLATION

“Saturday Night Live” creator and producer Lorne Michaels previewed major cast changes in an interview Friday. (Drew Amgerer/AFP via Getty Images)
Walker joined the show in 2022 as a featured player before being promoted to the main cast in 2024. His exit on Monday marked the first of several major cast changes ahead of Season 51.
On Wednesday, Emil Wakim, who joined the show just one season prior, announced on Instagram that he would not be returning, calling the news a “gut punch.”
On Thursday, several outlets reported that Michael Longfellow, who joined the show with Walker in 2022, would also be leaving. He later confirmed it on Instagram.
Heidi Gardner, who is currently the longest-running female member of the current cast, will also reportedly be leaving after 8 seasons.
The casting changes come one week after series creator and executive producer Lorne Michaels revealed plans to “shake things up” on the show under “pressure to reinvent this season.”
“It’ll be announced in a week or so,” Michaels said Friday.

Multiple cast members, including Michael Longfellow (left) and Emil Wakim (center), were also announced to be leaving “Saturday Night Live” after Devon Walker (right). (NBC/Kevin Mazur/NBC via Getty Images)
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
So far, Michaels has only confirmed that cast member James Austin Johnson— best known for portraying President Donald Trump —would be returning.